Hello lovely people!
I just finished my last assignment for the school year and I am so relieved that school is (almost over) that I don't know what to do with myself. For a long time I've had a huge list of books that I want to read and I've slowly been working my way through the list but its been a slow process. Now that I'll have ten something weeks of school holidays I thought I'd share the books that are at the top of my list (mind you, this isn't even a third of my list)...
1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2. Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
3. 1984 by George Orwell
4. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
5. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
6. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
7. The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
8. Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann